We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we treat your personal information.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not collect, sell, or otherwise distribute email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal information. All discussions by email or phone are completely confidential unless we obtain written consent from you .
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR WEBSITE?
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your visits to and use of this website
- information that you provide to us for the purposes of responding to your enquiries such as via our contact form
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information to:
- administer the website
- enable staff to login and update the website
- deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceeding or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- to a court or authority that would reasonably order disclosure of that personal information
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You should be reminded that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Please contact the school for further information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Jo Evans, Headteacher.
There are 4 different types of cookies which can be described as temporary or persistent according to how long the cookie is set for:
- Category 1: strictly necessary
- Category 2: to provide functionality
- Category 3: to improve performance
- Category 4: for online advertising
This website uses category 1 and 3 cookies.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Registered members who administer this website need a cookie to be able to log in. This is ‘strictly necessary’ as the system won’t work without it. These cookies are not used when people just visit the website.
We use Google Analytics which is a third party cookie to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on people’s computers. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of the website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt Out.
Our Cookie consent feature also uses a cookie so it can remember if you consented to accept cookies.
|Google Analytics _UTMA_UTMB_UTMC_UTMZ||3||1 year_session_session_6 months||Required for the Google Analytics user tracker|
|JsCookie warning 29||3||session||To remember your cookie preferences|
|PHPSESSID||1||session||To identify your unique sessions on the website|
|SESS||1||session||To ensure that you are recognised when you move from page to page within the site and that any information you have entered is remember|
|viewed-cookie-policy||3||session||To remember your cookie preferences|
|Website CMS – various||1 and 2||Ranges from session to 1 year||To allow authorised staff users to log in and edit the website using the Content Management System|
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Block all cookies’ using the sliding selector;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Options’, and un-checking ‘Accept cookies from sites’ in the ‘Privacy’ box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and so some functions will not work if you disable them.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files – see instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835;
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you ‘clear’ private data (click on ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ and ‘Settings’ in the ‘Private Data’ box and then clicking ‘Clear private data’ in the ‘Tools’ menu.
Doing this may impair the usability of many websites.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.